Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shopping today

ok...I went to the Save Fashion store in Soho and it really had the BDB feeling. Lots of brands on sale in one spot. I liked the shoe selections (Ninna Ricci and proenza schouler shoes) but I already used up my shoe quota yesterday ;) I was so so with the clothes...but ended up getting a long black tank top that is a little asymmetrical at the top (i really need to stop buying black)

After Save Fashion, the plan was to go to Bloomindales, Top Shop, Eryn Brinie, and then get a gift for my friend at the Kid Robot store. It turns out we never made it past bloomingdales haha. I was just browsing the sale racks and enjoyed the friends and family on top of the sale prices. With my hands full after bloomingdales, I had to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment