Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 2010 Christian Louboutin Sale

Went to the Christian Louboutin sale today and was super lucky to find a girl who was willing to let me be her plus 1!!! I really owe her...this totally shows that us girls unite to help strangers when necessary aka sample sales haha.

So no surprise I only had budget for one pair of shoes....since I went conservative during the Nov sale, this sale I decided to go 'over the top' and this is what I got:
It was $325!!!! I am really happy with my decision...it was a tough one, here was my first runner up (I am pale, so the color really fades on me and it made my foot look fatter):
($325 as well)

And second runner up were these (didn't get these because 1. I have a pair of shoes in this style and 2. my friend liked it, so I let her own those shoes):
($400)

No comments:

Post a Comment