Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Celebs and their bodysuits




I know we are reviving the 80s with the neon and shoulder pads and so forth, however, I am having an issue with the bodysuits. At first Lady Gaga came out in them and I was like okay, she's doing something unique....but Beyonce, Shakira, and now Rhianna (due to copyrights couldn't share the Rhianna one, but you can check it out here). I mean, don't get me wrong, they look great and I know it's probably making their legs look nice and long. But I just feel like its one of those fads where ppl look back and go...'what was I thinking.'

In these pix, I like Shakira's look the most, then Beyonce's (they got the shoulder pads i like now) and then Lady Gaga's (but I like hers because they remind me of video games).

No comments:

Post a Comment