Monday, October 12, 2009

Gabay's Outlet

hey...I just stopped by Gabay's Outlet today (on 1st avenue - between 13th-14th st) and they have some really good stuff. Got the heads up from one of my usual blogs that they just got a new shipment.

The prices are really good for the shoes. Louboutins from 300-400. Nicholas Kirkwood shoes for 400!!!! (i would have totally bought a pair if I wasn't already broke....on top of that another big sale is starting Saturday) So I am gonna wait until next Saturday hehe...if I don't get anything, I am running back to Gabay's to get those Kirkwood shoes. (The Kirkwood's at the store look nothing like the photos...I am just adding in a few for fun)




Their selection on bags isn't as big...but they have really good choices. The affordable ones look a little used (but I actually like that cuz it already looks broken in). The ones in good condition are still a good deal - but not the kind of dough I should be dropping right now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment