Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tory Burch Sale & Saks Friends and Family

Tory Burch sale is going on online now. Nothing much left, but doesn't take too much effort to check it out. You just gotta provide your email.

I didn't make it to the Prada sale today because I went out last night :(

O well, its a good thing, I have more for the Saks Family and Friend sale haha....its like 25% off cloths, 20% jewelery and 10% off cosmetics. I always get the most from the cosmetics departments during these sales since makeup and skin care rarely goes on sale. I looked at the fine print and the usual key brands have been excluded from the sale. Which is good because we won't get motivated to spend a lot of money ;) If you are lazy you can shop online, just use the check out code FRIENDS2. The sale sends Sunday so hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment