Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bergdorf's Sale & Bloomingdales shopping spree

Yesterday I dropped by Bergdorfs and had a blast in the shoe department. They had a decent bag selection, however, I have maxed my bag quota for the year. So walked straight past that part haha

I think yesterday just wasn't my day :( I fell in love with two pairs of shoes and both were just 1/2 a size too small. Neither were leather, so I didn't have much hope for stretching it out. The main pair that kept me there for over an hour was a pair of flat Christian Louboutins.
I was super close to buying them....but then finally my voice of reason (a friend who I was bbming with) stopped me. I guess it was a good thing I didn't buy them because I was able to do a lot more damage today haha. I think I was in love with them because it made my feet look nice and slender but that is probably due to the fact that it was 1/2 a size too small.

Fast forward to today, I had a ball in bloomingdales...I really think the our stars are aligned because I always walk out with my hands full of bags but an empty wallet. But I love everything I got.

1. A Marc bag for my mom
2. A DVF dress (I am holding on to this for a wedding)
3. A grey leather Alice and Olivia jacket

I found a lot of cool things for my sis, but didn't get them for her, because she shouldn't be using stuff that expensive at her age (we are 11 yrs apart). However, I think I will go back and get it for her now because for every 100s you spend at Bloomingdales today, you get a certificate of $15 off for future purchases of $75 and up. Since it starts tomorrow, I think I can justify the bag for my sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment